Terms of service: an agreement between you and ozzvampo to enter and use this website and services, online or otherwise.
Welcome to the ozzvampo website and services.
Under any circumstances, we do everything we can to make you feel satisfied and delighted with your experience with us. By placing an order, via online or otherwise, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By not immediately leaving this website now or immediately after reading our terms of service, it is deemed that you are accepting our services under the terms of this agreement.
It is your obligation to keep yourself informed of any changes that may occur between visits, as using our services each time is under the condition that you accept all our terms and conditions. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without expressly informing you.
1. ozzvampo Services:
- Create, design, customize products that are listed for sale.
- Buy products that are listed for sale.
- Save and share designs that you may have created.
- Use our fun picture and design tools.
- Save created images and designs into public and personal galleries.
- Post your created images to social networks or blogs that you have the legal right to do so.
- Registering to subscribe to special offers and use of galleries.
2. Using ozzvampo Services and Website:
2.1 ELIGIBILITY CHILDREN UNDER 18.
ozzvampo will only knowingly provide products or services to persons who can lawfully enter into and form contracts under the applicable laws.
Children under the age of 13 may view the Website but MAY NOT ORDER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
2.2 Definitions and Interpretation
- Intellectual Property Rights means all industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights (including equivalent, neighboring or proximate rights anywhere in the world that currently exist or are recognized in the future).
- A person means any form of legal entity as well as any quasi-legal entity.
- A User means any person using the website and/or services provided by ozzvampo.
- A reference to any document, material, information or data includes that document, material, information and data howsoever stored, recorded or embodied, including in any electronic or digital media or otherwise.
- The word includes in any form is not a word of limitation.
3 User's Obligations
Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
- all telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
- the use that it makes of the Website, including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
- complying with all laws, regulations, and rules in the user's country or jurisdiction;
- complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by ozzvampo with respect to the use of the Website and/or services and
3.2 Restrictions on Users
Users shall not and has no right to either:
- reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person; or
- use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or
- modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service;
- access or use either the Website and/or service to create, author, design, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any article, product, material or other matter that either:
- infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity.
- is libelous, defamatory or slanderous,
- condones, promotes, contains or links to adware, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs,
- contains explicit sexual content,
- does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or another group, through the use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise,
- is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others,
- exploits images or the likeness of minors,
- encourages the use of drugs or the under-age use of alcohol or cigarettes, or
- is generally offensive or in bad taste;
- use "Spam", "blast-faxes", "blast message", or recorded telephone messages to market or sell any products or services,
- use, transfer or implant a virus, routine or any computer program or technology that disrupts, disables, interferes with or otherwise has a detrimental effect on the Website and/or the Website Platform,
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or the Service,
- use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service,
- collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our Website,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- engage in any activity that interferes with any persons ability to use or access the Website and/or services, or
- frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.
4. ozzvampo Obligations
User acknowledges that ozzvampo has no obligation to user to provide any training or other support in relation to the use or operation of the Website and/or services.
4.4 Modification of the Website.
ozzvampo reserves the right to modify the organization, structure, content or "look and feel" of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. ozzvampo shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Reservation of title
5.2 Prohibition on infringement
User acknowledges and agrees that ozzvampo does not permit, authorise or condone and hereby expressly prohibits user from accessing or using the Website and/or the services in a manner that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights or privileges, of any person anywhere in the world.
5.3 Derivative material
Subject to clause 5.2, the user shall own any Intellectual Property Rights in any original material that it authors, designs or creates using the functionality provided by the Website. If the user chooses to add an item to a public gallery, In consideration of the authorization granted under clause 4.1, User hereby grants to ozzvampo an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to do all acts and things (including to authorize other persons to do all acts and things) comprised within the said Intellectual Property Rights.
User Account, Password, and Security. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify ozzvampo of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. ozzvampo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 6.
7.1 User's warranties
User represents and warrants to ozzvampo that, in its use of the Website and the Services provided, it:
- will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other legal rights of any person, and
- will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- User further represents and warrants to ozzvampo that:
- there are no claims, demands or any form of litigation pending, or to the best of its knowledge, threatened with respect to any content used or proposed to be used by the user;
- ozzvampo will not be required to make any payments or compensation to any person in connection with its use of such content; and
- such content does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology which disrupts or damages the Website and/or the Services provided.
7.2 ozzvampo's warranties
- be uninterrupted or free of errors and inaccuracies;
- meet users requirements; or
- operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software used by the user.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the Website and the service (as with technology generally), may have errors (or bugs) and may encounter unexpected problems. Accordingly, the user may experience downtime and errors in the use or operation of the Website and/or services provided.
- ozzvampo does not and cannot control the flow of data and information through the internet, and such flow depends on the performance of persons and entities whose actions or inactions may produce situations in which connections to the internet (or portions thereof) are impaired or disrupted and for which ozzvampo is not liable.
- ozzvampo does not warrant that any data, information or other content provided on the Website, whether concerning any goods or services or any other subject, is complete or accurate.
7.4 Exclusion of implied warranties
SUBJECT ONLY TO CLAUSE 8.1, ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY ozzvampo, THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, LAW, EQUITY, TRADE CUSTOM, PRIOR DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
7.5 No representation or reliance
8. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
8.1 Subject to law
(c) liability for fraud or deceit; or
(d) liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of either party.
8.2 Exclusion of liability
(a) malfunctions, failures, defects, acts or omissions or any other default or liability caused directly or indirectly by:
- any third party;
- actions of user that were not expressly authorized by ozzvampo;
- accident, misuse or abuse by anyone other than ozzvampo;
- alteration or modification of the Website and/or the service, or any component or part of the Website and/or the service provided, by anyone other than ozzvampo;
- products (including any hardware or software) or services not licensed or supplied by ozzvampo;
- any power surge or failure,
- events of force majeure or events outside ozzvampos actual control; or
- any other condition not arising under normal operating conditions;
(c) any loss of profit, business interruption, loss of or damage to goodwill, and/or any expectation benefit;
(d) Subscribers liability to any person; or
(e) incidental, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any nature, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of common or civil law or in equity, including pursuant to any statute, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise and notwithstanding that ozzvampo has been advised of the possibility of any particular loss or damage.
ozzvampo may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, and without users consent, place links on the Website to other websites that are owned or operated by other persons. User acknowledges and agrees that ozzvampo is not responsible for the operation of or content located on any such website, and ozzvampo cannot and does not warrant that the content of such websites is accurate, complete, legal and/or inoffensive. By choosing to link to these other websites, the user acknowledges and agrees that it may not make any claim against ozzvampo for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the other website and/or the link.
8.4 Limitation of liability
9.2 Effect of termination
10. Conformity of Goods
Every description and specification of our product is correct when being released for press and sale. But, while the color reproduction of our product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in color caused by the printer, inks, the differences in technology hardware, display resolutions, display available colors range, mobile screens, tablets, browser software or computer system used by you.
11. Margin of Inaccuracy
Since we are producing a unique design constantly to cater to requests that can be in both low or/ and large quantities, it is understandable to have a ± 5% margin of inaccuracy that is deemed acceptable - variance may exist in the form of size, color, design, placing, patterns, prints, and shapes.
12. Order Cancellation
Once your order is confirmed and the deposit has been made, you may not cancel your order - the process of plotting, the printing of your specific decal, and sublimation designs are already acted upon in order to meet dateline delivery requirements.
13. Payment & Taxes
Paypal online payment gateway services are offered and available. Payments can be made via Paypal, credit card (VISA, Mastercard), manual payment transfers into our banking account. Internet online banking, iPay88 gateway payments will be introduced in due time.
Payments if done via https://paypal.me/ozzvampo will be required to pay a processing fee of 6%. Prices do not currently attract any local Malaysian taxes unless advised. You will be responsible for any then local customs taxes and related duties if any.
(a) it shall be read down or severed in that jurisdiction only to the extent that it is void, invalid or unenforceable; and
(b) it does not affect the validity or enforceability of that term or clause in another jurisdiction or the remaining terms or clauses in any jurisdiction.
14.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(b) Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Laws of Malaysia, and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to these.